Summit School campus has a mandatory dress code for all students.
- The dress code consists of a white, tan or navy blue top with a collar, and navy blue pants or skirt.
- Blue jeans and jogging/track pants are not permitted.
- You have the option to purchase your child's uniform at a store of your choice, respecting the above description.
Arrangements have been made with the company called “Top Marks”.
There is a wide selection of tops and bottoms to choose from . You can call for an appointment at Top Marks at 514-270-6044Lauren Hill Academy Campus
- The uniform consists of specific black pants or skirt/skort
- A plain black or burgundy cardigan, sweatshirt or pullover is required for the winter months.
- A burgundy or black vneck or cardigan.
- As for tights and socks, they must be solid black, white, or burgundy.
- Footwear must be solid black casual / dress shoes.
- Additionally, the belt should be black with a simple buckle (no logos, skulls, etc.)
- There are no exceptions or substitutions for the mandatory uniform.
- Students who already own the Lauren Hill uniform may continue to wear that.
Order FormTECC CAMPUS
Although there is not specific colour dress codes, students are encouraged to dress in proper attire.
- Polo or long sleeve shirt
- Shirts with collars
- Blouses for females
- All pants and jeans must be clean with no rips and pulled up above hips.
- Leggings are allowed when worn in conjunction of a skirt or long top
- Shorts/capris must be knee length
- Flip flops are not allowed.